Profile: Yael is a Philadelphia native so you can take one guess at her favorite sports teams. She is currently an associate editor of the Breakthrough Journal. Yael was an award-winning Cornell Women's Club ice hockey player in the category: small but mighty. She loves beet balsamic ice cream in a black sesame cone, subsists on cold-brewed iced coffee, and always reads two books at once. You can follow her on Twitter @yaelborofsky or check out her tumblr on memory and technology: mneumozine.tumblr.com.
Posts by Yael Borofsky:
- Seeing the future of the Flyers in Eric Wellwood’s skates
- Stirring the pot: How coaching changes landed two ice hockey teams in hot water
- How many heart attacks does it take to win a Stanley Cup?
- To fight, or not to fight
- Goal song madness
- Hockey philosophy: Why are the Red Wings so good?
- Making the move: On being a bicoastal hockey fan
- Outdoor allure: Why we love the Winter Classic
- What Science Doesn’t Say About Head Trauma
- Wishlist: Over the Boards